Obviously, it's finals time, so therefore I don't do anything productive. :-| Just wanted to share some McCain thoughts.

He announced his running mate on the Daily Show as Dwight Schrute, a character from The Office. This was without any question from Jon, so McCain was planning this all night, trying to win the young vote? Not sure, but it's not going to vote. Just because we watch the same show doesn't mean we believe in the same things. And listening to him talk, I don't hate the man. I wouldn't vote for him for a many number of issues [Iraq, his ineptitude anything related to the economy, his changing stance on torture, his desire for right-leaning judges, the list is very long]. I don't necessarily trust him, but I do trust his word more than some other politicians.


EDITED TO ADD:
Complete, original list of demands

0 comments