I have a private blog account at another service that I write it about once a day. I think it's the fact that blogging, for me, is about other people reading it, and ironically, my private account is read by more than any public blog of mine.  I have a paper journal for any truly private thoughts, or even just the ones too mundane for anyone to care about, or too personal that it doesn't matter. So I don't use my time to figure out what to write that is coherent and on a theme.

By private, I mean it must be "friended" to be able to look at most of the posts. In that sense, it almost guarantees those readers, while here, nothing is read and it all falls to the dust of the vast internet.

That's why I never post here.

Right now I am microblogging like crazy. twitter and tumblr. It's addicting.

0 comments